Friday, May 4, 2012

And Here We Are Today......




And now, fast-forward almost 2 years since I last wrote.....and two babies later.  Life is moving along at the speed of a Gazelle, and I now have three beautiful children who all keep me on my toes in their own ways. Along the way, I wrote once or twice with the intention of starting a blog, but never really kept up with it. (Gee, go figure.  I've been pregnant three times in four years, and in between dealing with the needs of infants basically for that entire time!)  I figured that today, I'd post the old stuff, because for me (P.D=post-diagnosis) it has been interesting to read where I was mentally even back then.  At any rate, my purpose going forward is to just puke out what comes to mind when I feel like writing, and record some of these crazy moments in our lives.  I will never be able to look back and remember these details, because with three in diapers, my days are already spent in a haze much of the time.  I can't remember what I had for breakfast by 3pm, and so I highly doubt I'll remember some of the delightful (and some not so delightful) moments with my beautiful babies.  This blog will not focus on just Autism, but will discuss the whole picture, and the complexities of raising three children when Autism is in the picture. I think it's important for me to capture, and hopefully will be beneficial to someone else out there who is like I once was (and still am!)....seeking support, direction, and shared experiences.  This can be a long and lonely journey if you don't know how to keep yourself on your life raft.  I've fallen off of mine a few times, and probably will again, but I hope that in the end, I can be some else's life raft for a change.  And so, let the blogging begin......

1 comment:

  1. Renee

    Keep this up I believe you find the results rewarding and now the road who knows what will happen

    ReplyDelete